After a two-year hiatus due to Covid, l’m finally getting back into Star Wars Legion. I’ve started painting miniatures again and I’m making plans for more terrain. I’ve got enough terrain for a Mos Eisley-style table and an Urban table (with terrain that I also use for Infinity), but I also want to compile terrain for at least a skirmish-sized table in Endor and Scarif style.
In the meantime, I’ve been looking at the rules and other stuff to refresh my memory of how the game actually works. Here’s a compilation of links that you might find useful:
- Official site at Fantasy Flight Games with rules, errata, points, and tournament info.
- Official rules site at Atomic Mass Games with the latest rules reference, errata, and points. As AMG is now FFG’s miniatures studio and has taken over de development of Legion, I would expect this to be the place where we will find updates in the future.
- Rules question forum at AMG. Unfortunately, all other FFG forums have been shut down.
- Legion reddit.
- Legion Tournament Circuit, resources for tournament organizers.
- Tabletop Admiral, online army builder.
- Legion HQ, online army builder.
- Rules quick reference on BoardGameGeek.
- Legion quick guide with explanation of all key words.